All packages are INCLUSIVE of session fee, all pricing amounts are your credit towards purchasing from the a la carte menu.
When it comes to pricing, I strongly believe in being upfront and transparent with my customers. Many photographers offer a low session fee, but include many add ons, so the total costs is much more than the client expected to pay in the beginning. My clients trust and respect the honesty in my pricing, as I provide all-in prices.
~Your special moments are worth investing in, as the memories you take from the session will last longer than your memory of the outlay ~
Prices are fixed
Weekend and Public Holiday sessions will be $150 additional.
Pricing revised as of 06/17/16
Step 1. Choose your Packages
Lily Packages: (Do NOT include high res. digital images)
- Maternity & Newborn TWO sessions: $2500 product credit
- Maternity Only session: $1500 product credit
- Newborn Only session: $1800 product credit
- Toddler & Family session: $1800 product credit
- Maternity+Newborn TWO sessions: $2800 (40-50 artistically enhanced artwork)
- Maternity Only Session: $1500 (15-20 artistically enhanced artwork) ** $900 (save $400 with Maternity + Newborn Package)**
- Newborn Only Session: $1900 (25-30 artistically enhanced artwork)
- Toddler & Family session: $2200 (30-40 artistically enhanced artwork)
Peony Packages (receive FREE digital Packages above)
- Maternity & Newborn TWO sessions: Spend $3500 or over to receive all enhanced digital files
- Maternity Only Session: Spend $1800 or over to receive all enhanced digital files (save $800 with Maternity + Newborn Package)
- Newborn Only Session: Spend total spend $2400 or over to receive all enhanced digital files
- Toddler & Family session: Spend $2600 or over to receive all enhanced digital files (one session)
Boudoir Try me Package
- No session fee
- $250 per artwork, minimum 5 artwork purchase from 20 artwork gallery
Boudoir Little Black book Package $2500
- No session fee
- One 20-pages little black book album
- 20 full resolution digital artwork from the viewing gallery
(Boudoir packages are only designed for adults, no child/pet is included in the session)
Mambo Pet Photography Package (include high res. digital images).
This package only available for doggies or cats with adults owners, pet session with children please refer to family package.
- 5-10 artwork: $1000 product credit (Only for pets, no fur parents)
- 15-20 artwork: $1800 product credit (Fur parents can be in the photo shoot)
Step 2. Go to A la cart menu apply your product credit to create your own collection. I offer carefully curated line of fine art heirloom products including: albums, luxury canvas and fine art prints. You will see all sample products in my studio and make your decision after seeing the online proofing gallery.
Step 3. If you still have question, please give Cici a call at 9296-9205 or send a Whatsapp message which is preferable due to my travel schedules , I would be very happy to answer any questions that you may have.
- Maternity or boudoir Session: 45mins to 1 hour
- Newborn Session: up 2.5 hours
- Family Session: up to 2 hours
- Pet Session: 30 mins to 45 mins
Q1. What happens after the shoot
Sneak peek (optional): Within 2 days, I will feature your sneak peek on my beautiful website, you can share with your family and friends! If you don’t wish to your session being featured, please see below
Within 2 weeks of our session, you will receive a online gallery (password protected) to view your artwork. You will know by now I took hundreds images during the session, out of which I only pick the best of the best to turn into finished artwork to show you.
- Maternity+Newborn 2 sessions: 50 artistically enhanced artwork
- Maternity Only Session: 20 artistically enhanced artwork
- Newborn Only Session: 25 artistically enhanced artwork
- Toddler & Family session: 40 artistically enhanced artwork
- Pet session: 20 artistically enhanced artwork
Q2. Can I receive all the images from the session
I do NOT release unfinished digital negatives. (aka. raw files) I only present fully edited images in order to achieve a natural, cohesive style that represents my style and my brand as a professional photographer. I really do put my heart and soul into each image I present to my clients, and they appreciate the high standards of quality that I give to them.
Q3. What is the turn around time
Optional- feature on my website within 2 days
Digital gallery requires 2 weeks to complete
Finished products: 2- 4 weeks after your confirm the order
Albums require 1 week to design the page-layout
RUSH orders can be completed within 10days with $50 surcharge (except the albums)
Q4. I want to print everything myself
That’s totally a good idea, however some facts on Digital Files to consider:
I understand my clients wish to print a couple of images for the grandparents and relatives, which is more economical to obtain digital files, hence I give some complimentary digital files as a present once clients make fine art purchases. That way my clients have the best of both worlds.
However, I really prefer not to sell digital files as a package, as I do not believe that the integrity of the artwork can be assured. Two reasons below:
1) The quality of prints (i.e. color and texture) that is processed by a random shop on the street, or even some popular chain stores, is far from the fine art products I deliver to my clients – it is heart-breaking to know my work didn’t turn into something elegant and beautiful.
2) It is equally heartbreaking for me that the majority of digital files never make it to print, despite best intentions. They often get lost and forgotten as we upgrade our PCs on a regular basis.
Therefore, I highly recommend to visit the package C below, which ensure you achieve your purpose of engaging a professional photographer to create family’s keepsakes and obtain some digital files for relatives.
Find A la carte menu here:
Click here for Terms & Conditions